Q: I think I have been banned. Why do people get banned?
A: Users are banned for breaking the following rules:
- Account stealing - A permanent ban of all accounts belonging to a player who is found guilty of stealing an account by hacking, scamming or any other similar method
- Account sharing - A permanent ban to those who share their account info with another user. Both users, the user who provides his/her information and the one who uses it will be banned
- Hacking/Cheating - A permanent ban to those who are proven to be cheating in the game. This includes hacking, glitching, etc
- Payment reversal - A permanent ban to those reversing payment of purchases
- Admin/Moderator impersonation - A permanent ban on the fake accounts as well the main accounts of the player involved in attempting to impersonate an CMUNE administrator or moderator
- Forum/In-game abuse - If there is sufficient evidence or forum or in-game abuse a player will be banned for a suitable amount of time depending upon the severity of the offense
- Assistance to cheaters/hackers - If a player is found assisting or provides information to any other players on how to cheat/hack or encourage them to do so then that player would be liable to be banned for a duration of one month.
* Breaking any of the rules 1-5 result in a permanent ban and the user may not appeal against the ban.
* If you wish to appeal your ban against 7-8, please contact us using the contact form with details of your plea.
No user is banned unless there is absolute proof that they have broken any of the rules.